This position will be based at one of our client sites in Southbank.
Reporting to the eCommerce Manager, your key areas of responsibility include:
- Managing the day to day, week to week promotional operations
- Liaise with supply and logistics teams to ensure an appropriate in stock position in the warehouse network
- Work with various teams to help integrate and automate process’ between the business’
- Work with the Global Logistics teams to facilitate the importation of their global portfolio
- Liaise with marketing teams for execution of their plans
- Help organise and execute internal and external events
- Various administration tasks for the wider eCommerce team
Who you are
This person will be a passionate and highly energetic self-starter who is comfortable with a wide area of responsibility. A strategic thinker who can take on tasks in their raw form and build process’ and systems around them to make the ongoing operation of the business easier. Account management and administration background will serve this person well as they navigate a large corporate business working seamlessly with an agile start up partner. The ability and comfort to operate with organised chaos, pivot quickly and prioritise within that to get the best outcome for consumers, our partner and the business is the fun part of the job! Ideally the individual will have:
- +2 years in account management would be favourable
- Experience with SAP, Microsoft Excell and Powerpoint a must to be successful
- Experience operating and influencing multiple levels of stakeholders will be helpful
- A good handle on consumer facing technology, apps and websites
- A strategic thinker able to think outside the box to solve creatively.
- Ability to navigate complex corporate structures, work collaboratively and is a good influencer. Using this skill to execute new ways of approaching existing or new complex situations.
- Able to not only manage but dominate change, ambiguity and complexity
- Strong Communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong prioritisation and organisation skills