We are currently searching for top talent to join the team. Our goal is to find entrepreneurial engineers who share our passion for growth and have demonstrated their ambition. As a Full-stack Engineer, you will work with closely with the team to deliver exciting improvements for our users and you will be involved in every step of the development process.
- Work closely with the Product Owner, UX designer and Engineering team to deliver improvements for our users
- Understand business objectives and help to break down ideas into user stories
- Perform code reviews on pull requests of your peers to ensure code quality is maintained and standards are upheld
Experience and skill requirements:
- You have experience working with Flexbox for responsive design
- True self-starters and self-motivated engineers who want to master their craft
- Excellent strategic, logical, and analytical thinking skills. We expect our team members to learn quickly and handle a number of challenges
- A high pragmatic performer with experience using Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment to ship high quality code quickly (TravisCI is a plus)
Nice to have experience and skills:
- You’ve worked using Test Driven Development
- Experience with Elasticsearch, Firebase, Google Analytics, React Native
- You have a passion for building beautiful user interfaces, focusing on responsive design
- Apollo GraphQL
- Experience working with relational databases – MSSQL is a plus
If you would like to apply for this role please send us a copy of your current CV in Microsoft Word format and we will be in touch for a confidential chat. If you would like any further information please email Charlene.firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1300 282 278.