Appscore is an Australian based digital agency founded by 2 of Australia’s leading entrepreneurs with offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Hong Kong, California, New-Zealand, Singapore and Dubai which all provide a strong entrepreneurial environment in the field of design, development and digital marketing. We have been ranked the fastest growing digital group in Australia for 2 years straight and have won numerous rewards because we love what we do and believe that passion breeds success!
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to join our team for a minimum 6 week contract role. This role may be reviewed for an extension closer to the end date.
As a UI/UX Designer your role will include:
- Create low fidelity UX wireframes to demonstrate key user stories / features
- Create high fidelity interactive UX mockups for the signed off low fidelity UX wireframes
- Defining user goals and journeys within each digital asset and helping to define key success metrics
- Researching new and emerging technology trends.
- Provide exceptional analytical and highly creative ideas to a design requirement
Essential Skills and Experience:
- You have a hands-on approach to deliver project deliverables but more importantly establish a best of breed in-house UI/UX design operation
- Proven experience developing and refining wireframes
- Confident and commercial experience with UI design patterns
- Strong written and verbal communication